There is no other way to boost the number of your sales than to increase the number of your leads. Here’s how you can do that:
1. Article marketing. There are millions of ebusiness owners from across the globe who are using article marketing to generate leads for their products and services (myself included) simply because it really works and it is very cost-effective. By simply producing and distributing high quality articles online, you can generate more inbound links for your website that can lead to higher page ranking that can lead to more traffic.
2. Video marketing. Did you know that YouTube can attract up to one billion individuals in a week’s time? If you want a fraction of that number, you better consider creating your own videos about your offerings. You need to make sure that your videos are of high quality, useful, and highly informative. Insert your site’s URL all throughout the video to easily get interested parties to give you a visit in no time.
3. Blog hopping. Spend at least a couple of hours per day visiting blogs that are very popular among your target market. Read the latest posts and make intelligent comments together with your site’s URL. If your posts are interesting and if they speak volumes about your expertise, you are most likely to attract blog visitors to give your site a visit.
4. Blogging. Build your own blog and talk about latest updates on your products and services. You can also talk about new issues that affect your chosen niche and new topics that are truly interesting to your potential clients. The more information you put on your blog, the more attention you’ll be able to generate.
5. Invade social networking sites. Research your target market and get to know their online behavior. If your research suggests that these people are very fond of social networking sites like Twitter and FaceBook, you can go ahead and create your accounts on these sites. Invite your potential clients on your network and establish personal connection with them. Then, post ads about your products and services on bulletins.
6. Expand your network. As a seller, you need to be really friendly to acquire more friends and acquaintances. The more people you know, the wider your reach. People who know you are most likely to recommend you to their friends and family members who might need your products and services.
Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed a brand new free guide.